Berlin-based recreation developer ION LANDS has introduced a brand new DLC for Cloudpunk, ‘Metropolis of Ghosts’. In addition to persevering with the principle storyline, Metropolis of Ghosts introduces a bunch of latest options, together with avenue racing, car customization, and a second playable character.
To have a good time the announcement of Metropolis of Ghosts, the principle recreation Cloudpunk can be at present on Sale on Steam with 40% off.
Supply driver Rania is in bother – once more. After surviving the occasions of the unique Cloudpunk, she’s drawn the ire of monolithic courier company Curzona. With debt collectors, homicidal cyborgs and a minimum of one dying cult on her path, Rania may not have a single pal left within the metropolis of Nivalis. In the meantime, deadbeat gambler Hayse has been set an not possible process: to clear all his money owed by the top of the evening. Their tales overlap and intertwine on this expansive DLC, which exceeds the size of the unique recreation.
Metropolis of Ghosts options:
- Expertise the direct sequel to Cloudpunk, seeing Nivalis by eyes outdated and new.
- A model new, fully-voiced marketing campaign longer than the bottom recreation
- Their destiny is in your fingers: unlock totally different endings relying on decisions you make in-game.
- Customise your HOVA and compete in breakneck avenue races.
- Discover new areas, meet new characters, and expertise new mysteries in a stunning futuristic cityscape.
“Going again to Nivalis has been a thrill,” says Marko Dieckmann, studio head of ION LANDS. “It is likely to be a DLC, however Metropolis of Ghosts has a sequel’s value of content material. It’s a darker, tenser, extra advanced story, and we are able to’t await folks to expertise it.”
For those who take pleasure in video games and gaming and need extra NEWS from the Gaming World Click on Right here