A Hat in Time, the love letter to traditional 3D platformers, will get each the Seal the Deal and Nyakuza Metro DLC chapters on PS4 and Xbox One on March thirty first, together with PS5 enhancements that can make enhance the body charge as much as 60 fps on the next-gen consoles.
CONSOLE DLC UPDATE
The Seal the Deal and Nyakuza Metro DLC might be accessible on March thirty first at 11am PT/6pm GMT for PlayStation and Xbox gamers!
As well as, with the Xbox Collection X/S and PS5 you’ll be capable of play as much as 60fps!
Thanks in your persistence and please get pleasure from!
— A HAT IN TIME | Gears for Breakfast (@HatInTime) March 22, 2021
The 2017 sport has seen a number of scattered updates on consoles since its preliminary launch, however that is the primary time the Steam and Swap unique DLC will lastly make its approach to the PS4 and Xbox One. Releasing for simply $4.99 every, the DLC chapters embody a ton of recent content material for gamers who need extra of A Hat in Time’s platforming goodness. Seal the Deal was first launched in 2018, with Nyakuza Metro following in 2019. In 2020, developer Gears for Breakfast mentioned they had been working to carry the DLC to PS4 and Xbox One.
Right here’s all the things every DLC chapter comes with, in response to the notes on the Steam pages. It’s unclear if the console releases will differ in any approach. It’s additionally unknown if they’ll add trophies, although the Steam launch had six new achievements for Seal the Deal and eight for Nyakuza Metro. The Trophies haven’t confirmed up on the PSN but.
A Hat in Time Seal the Deal DLC
- An all-new chapter: The Arctic Cruise
- The Arctic Cruise requires 35 Time Items to entry.
- A brand new extremely tough mode: Demise Want
- Demise Want requires 27 Time Items to entry.
- Demise Want is exceptionally, brutally tough. Please take this into consideration when contemplating this downloadable content material.
- Native split-screen co-op (free for everybody)
- Six new Time Rifts
- A ton of outfits, flairs, dyes, and digicam filters
A Hat in Time Nyakuza Metro DLC
- Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Items, a brand new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a brand new weapon, a brand new purple Time Rift and extra!
- 10 New Time Items!
- Stickers! Stickers may be hooked up to your weapon, used with the Digicam Badge, or as emotes!
- A brand new weapon: The Baseball Bat!
- A brand new Purple Time Rift: Rumbi Manufacturing unit!
- New flairs, together with the Nyakuza Masks, Burger Cap, Inventive Imaginative and prescient, and extra!
- 2 new digicam filters!
- 3 new badges!
- Over 20 new dyes, together with Wireframe, Pizza Time and extra!
We adored A Hat in Time when it launched in 2017, giving it excessive marks in our personal evaluation as far more than only a Mario clone. It’s shocking to see a sport that’s not a live-service title getting help practically 4 years later, however the launch of those DLC chapters must be welcome for any console gamers seeking to play just a bit bit extra.